Your time is limited, maybe you have an upcoming special event such as a formal reception, a cocktail party, an office event, networking opportunities, are in line for a promotion or you just want to fine tune your dining skills.
We offer singles, couples and small groups, perhaps with friends and family, a private fine dining training experience.
We recommend training over a four or five course meal scheduled at a local fine dining restaurant. We will make all of the arrangements. We can work with you to choose the best environment that is comfortable and discrete.
We will cover:
- Understanding Place Settings
- Deciphering Dining Utensils
- Continental and Zig-Zag
- Dining Styles
- Passing Food
- The Bread Plate
- The Soup Course
- How to Deal With Strange or Unwanted Food
- The Dessert Course- Eating With a Fork and Spoon
- Proper Seating and the Importance of The Napkin
- Pointers on Table Manners
- Dining Out: How to Make Your Experience Pleasant
- Dinner Conversation What Not to Say
- Proper Procedure For Ordering, Paying and Tipping
- Guests Seating For Business and Home Entertaining
- Entertaining at a Restaurant
- The Proper Handling of a Toast
- When Invited, Remember
- Facts About Wine
- Most Commonly Used Wine Terms
- Food References in French and Italian
We suggest a two hour dining experience. Cost is determined by the number of people to be included.
Steve & Marcy Breault